SSC Matric Level 2010 - Solved Paper
26. When water itself combines chemically with some element of mineral it is called
27. From the bark of which plant is quinine extracted?
28. Hypertension is the term used for
- Increase in heart rate
- Decrease in heart rate
- Decrease in blood pressure
- Increase in blood pressure
29.The contractile proteins in a muscle are
- Actin and Myosin
- Actin and Tropomyosin
- Myosin and Troponin
- Troponin and Tropomyosin
30. Which of the following vertebrates lack exoskeleton?
31. Which of the following branches deals with the interactions of same species of living organism\s with their non-living environment?
32. Which of the following organelles is called ‘Atom Bombs’?
- Golgi Bodies
33. Which one of the following newspapers had been edited by Gandhiji?
- Gujarat Times
- Jan Satta
34. The Chairman of the Finance Commission must be
- A person of finance and Banking field
- An economist of high calibre
- An expert from judiciary – level of high Court Judge
- A person having experience in Public Affairs
35. The novel ‘White Tiger’ which won the Booker Prize 2008 is authored by
- Arundhati Roy
- V.S. Naipul
- Kiran Desaiv
- Aravind Adiga
36.The electronic configuration of an atom having atomic number ‘20’ is
37.The most reactive among the halogen is
38.The major component in LPG is
39. KMnO4 can be used as a/an
40.Acute lead poisoning is also known as
- Itai- Itai
41. The vertical movement of air is termed as
- Air Current
- Air turbulence
- Air mobility